Bosan Surfing? Download Toolbar & Dengar Radio....

Banyak radio untuk didengar dari seluruh dunia. Download toolbar ini...
toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'll Be In KK Again

Yes...tonight at 9.30pm I'll fly to KK again. This time I will stay in KK till 21 March 2009. So, I will take this opportunity to visit my parents in Bongawan.

What will I do in Sabah? Well as usual, I will give a talk about my Penjejak Pips Technique to Sabahan (40 participants) for 2 days. Normally, I just accept 5-10 participants only but due to the collaboration with SabahForex.com as well as to reduce the cost, I accept more than that.

Hmmm...have no time to go here and there....but thinking to make something at night...karaoke? But, I prefer to go somewhere relaxing while having dinner or a cup of teh tarik infront of the beach, maybe...

No comments: