Bosan Surfing? Download Toolbar & Dengar Radio....

Banyak radio untuk didengar dari seluruh dunia. Download toolbar ini...
toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's a plane, it's a superman, it's UFO...no lah...it's a jet lah...

This morning, I am out from my house (of course pigi kerja la...) and my wife told me, "look, there is a rocket!" Well, remember about my childhood...this phenomenon sometimes can be seen on our sky...my father told me the same...it's a rocket...
So, during my childhood, I am thinking that there must be an astronaut inside the rocket and of course they are going to the moon...hmmm...really? Funny right? It is actually a jet...yes, a jet, maybe a fighter jet...so, they are not going to the moon...just flying up on the sky...

So, today I took the picture...looks beautiful...only one picture...my camera not working well today....but still I managed to capture this beautiful picture...early in the morning...around 7.15 am...

No comments: