Bosan Surfing? Download Toolbar & Dengar Radio....

Banyak radio untuk didengar dari seluruh dunia. Download toolbar ini...
toolbar powered by Conduit

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'll Be In KK Again...

Wah...what a busy day for me right now...going here and there. But I am so happy with this life. Sometimes feel boring to stay at one place, do my forex trading, etc, etc.

Aha..just to announce here that I'LL BE IN KK AGAIN ON 19-21 MAR 2009....

So, what I am doing there? Again, Sabahan call me again to give FREE Forex Seminar, located at Tabung Haji in Sembulan there. Two days seminar will be divided as below :

19 Mar 2009 - Basic Trading and Elliot Wave Secret Trading. This is suitable for those newbie as well as those wanna know how to use Elliot Wave. This is free seminar for all, I mean whoever you are, what broker you use, what indicator, etc.

20 Mar 2009 - For members only. This is for our members, Team Penjejak Pips. This is an advance mentor program for those with live account with us and deposited at least USD200 via our official website, FxPrima.

Eventhough all the above are FREE, however you are required to pay the cost sharing by all the participants.

The seminar actually is the collaboration between Sabah Forex and FxPrima. Thanks a lot to Paraivagas the owner of Sabah Forex for the offer and effort he made to realize the collaboration.

Wanna know about this program? Visit Sabah Forex for details.

No comments: